Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo!
Welp I go by Sayt for the most part just about everywhere. I'm a big vintage gaming lover\collector as well as a music nut. I've got a decent collection of consoles so far, about 24 unique units (unique as in not counting duplicate consoles or variations of hardware.) with my pride and joy being my GCE Vectrex.

Stumbled across 16BAP a while ago looking for the Herzog Zwei Sega soundtrack only to find it in freakin' 24\96. So, poked around a little more a while later and found out there's actually a forum, decided to register here. Howdy howdy, hoping I can maybe help out in someway at some point.

Short, sweet, and to the point, anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask! Shout out to Donluca for shooting me a message on another forum that spurred the decision for me to join here!
That guy that does some things.
Hi and welcome to the boards!

We've been kinda stuck for a long time due to personal issues (work, university and general bad karma) and to top it off, the PC I used to program the flash cartridge with the custom software to reproduce music on the Mega Drive decided it was time to move on.

Of course this is not stopping us and I will get either another old laptop with the EPP enabled Parallel Port or an Everdrive of sort.

Thanks for registering and if you have any questions, ask away!
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici