Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows everyone doing?
Hey @ everyone + DonLuca! How's life? Just noticing this forum is kind of dead so want to liven things up a bit. Tongue Everything going well with your recordings + eSports job?
Hi there!

I don't want to go into too much detail but I went away from that job after discovering that it was basically a scam.
All the editors went away with me and now we're starting again with another organization which hopefully will be more professional and responsible.

By now you've probably noticed we're a part of The Classic Gamer network which all of you still don't know what it is.

I'm going to say it's something huge and incredibly ambitious, possibly the most ambitious project I've been on ever.
I've been working on it almost nonstop for 4+ months and it's gonna be unveiled by the end of September.

Other than that... well, real life stuff took away a lot of time from this wonderful project but I hope to get back to the recordings after we've launched the Classic Gamer network, so don't go anywhere!

Ah, and I got a Neo Geo MVS arcade board! Tongue
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
Woah! Is the Classic Gamer network all audio-related? Looking forward to whatever it may be!

Too bad about your job; sucks when things like that turn out to be a farce. Glad to hear you found somewhere else.