Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IMPORTANT] Broken links Reporting
Ive been going through archiving some releases and have come across some broken links that i was wanting to see if could be repaired

Here is what i have found - I will update this post with more as they are found if any

Megadrive/Genesis - FLAC 96/24 - Alien 3 - Track #3 - Stage two

Megadrive/Genesis - FLAC CD - Comix Zone - Track#13 - Episode 3 - Page 1-1
Thanks for reporting, I'll fix them ASAP.

I've also made the thread sticky, so it will have more visibility.

Everyone reading this, feel free to report any broken links!

And thanks to everyone archiving our releases.
While I do have everything backed up on my NAS, it's always safer to have the releases fully archived by other people.
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
(09-02-2017, 04:21 AM)FortheloveofVGM Wrote: Megadrive/Genesis - FLAC 96/24 - Alien 3 - Track #3 - Stage two

Megadrive/Genesis - FLAC CD - Comix Zone - Track#13 - Episode 3 - Page 1-1

I've tried both links and they work ok for me.

Can you kindly try again and report back?
i was able to grab both tracks today

Still going through so ill post if i find any more - it could have just been a Mediafire issue
Not really broken link but - I have discovered that the link for the 96/24 edition of the megadrive/genesis soun dtrack for Outrun only contains one file labeled 9624.7z.001 - it opens as corrupted as i assume there are more parts??
Broken Link Found

Genesis/Megadrive - Red Zone - 92/24 part 3 gives error on mediafire

"Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire."
Thanks for reporting! I'll try to fix those during weekend.
(02-03-2017, 10:58 PM)FortheloveofVGM Wrote: Not really broken link but - I have discovered that the link for the 96/24 edition of the megadrive/genesis soun dtrack for Outrun only contains one file labeled 9624.7z.001  - it opens as corrupted as i assume there are more parts??

Indeed! Link fixed!

(02-03-2017, 11:54 PM)FortheloveofVGM Wrote: Broken Link Found

Genesis/Megadrive - Red Zone - 92/24 part 3 gives error on mediafire

"Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire."

This is a disaster as I have to reupload the entire soundtrack in 96/24.
Meanwhile I suggest you to get this release from the torrents. If they are dead, shoot a PM at Haggar.
Thats cool - I honestly did not know there were torrents - were do i find those
In the Master List! http://forum.theclassicgamer.net/Thread-RELEASES-MASTER-LIST-Updated-10-04-2016