Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Slug released!
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="1000"] Click on the image to go to the download page[/caption]

I won't spend much time talking about this because first I'm interested in two thing:
  1. Do you like it?
  2. Do you want more?
Please make us hear your voice, either through our social media channels (Facebook/Twitter) or our Forums, whatever works best with you.

Before you ask: yes, we'll keep on doing Mega Drive releases once we have all the tools we need to do it properly.
Meanwhile, this could be a cool thing to fill the big, empty spaces we've left in the last years.

Once again: please, let us hear your voice and thank you so much for sticking with us through all of these years.

If there's enough interest, I'll follow this up with a nice, lengthy article about all the technical things behind the scene and how we're ripping Neo Geo games.

(you can read the original article here: Metal Slug released! )
Thanks a lot, I'm hearing Stage 2 of Metal Slug 3 from now!!!
We'll eventually get there!

I want to release Metal Slug 2 next which is my all time favorite soundtrack on the Neo and from there I guess I'll just go forward and rip all the other 'slugs games.

I'm not sure if it's worth it to rip Metal Slug 5 though... the soundtrack is awesome but it's all PCM samples, you could play it back in any emulator and it would sound the same :/
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
Yes, It would be great more like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk