Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sonic 3 Prototype [November '93]
Hello 16BAP, I was wondering if you had heard the tracks found in the latest Sonic 3 prototype and if you had any plans on remastering them / adding them to the official Sonic 3 & Knuckles release? It seems the track versions from the Sonic & Knuckles Collection music were originally the intended music all along:

https://tcrf.net/Proto:Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3
Yes, I've heard of it (actually, I retweeted the news from Hidden Palace on our feed yesterday!) and there's already a post up at Project2612 so we're hoping someone will make the VGMs.

When that will happen, we'll probably "expand" our Sonic 3 & Knuckles release. Thank god we decided to approach this by making separate discs so we can just add one extra disc, name it "Bonus Disc – Sonic 3 & Knuckles 1993 Prototype" and call it a day.

No promise on timing though. If a community member wants to go for it, that'll be 100% fine to me and I'll add it to our release.
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
(19-11-2019, 12:16 AM)donluca Wrote: Yes, I've heard of it (actually, I retweeted the news from Hidden Palace on our feed yesterday!) and there's already a post up at Project2612 so we're hoping someone will make the VGMs.

When that will happen, we'll probably "expand" our Sonic 3 & Knuckles release. Thank god we decided to approach this by making separate discs so we can just add one extra disc, name it "Bonus Disc – Sonic 3 & Knuckles 1993 Prototype" and call it a day.

No promise on timing though. If a community member wants to go for it, that'll be 100% fine to me and I'll add it to our release.

That sounds great! Looking forward to that future "expanded" release.