Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Hydlide is out!
Super Hydlide

What an unusual soundtrack.
I have to admit this is not really my cup of tea, but there are two tracks which really stand out for me: Fairyland and Dragon!! . Those two definitely deserve a listen in my humble opinion.

See you again next time with another release!

(you can read the original article here: Super Hydlide is out! )
Thanks a lot.
I'm waiting for this tracks since, well a long time (I had to recreate an account, but I always follow your work, guys).
So: a big THANK YOU.
22 October 2013... that really makes me feel bad, you've waited over 2 damn years for this Sad

This is, unfortunately, a consequence of how the project was structured when we started: back then we would fulfill the games which were more requested, leaving all the others in the dust.

Thank god now we have changed the policy and fulfill both the most requested and the oldest, which I feel like is more fair.

I can't even find the words to express how bad I feel everytime I go back to the request subforum and see all those old requests waiting... man, I really wish I had more free time to do this.

Either way, I'm glad you're still here, thanks for your incredible patience and devotion to our project!
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici