Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder. Force. IV.
[Image: Thunder_Force_IV_(Game).jpg]

This title definitely, definitely, definitely needs a release! It's certainly one of the most dynamic, exciting soundtracks on the system. Space Walk is a highlight that would sing in this audiophile release.. it must happen!

The releases thus far have been... OUTSTANDING!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Big Grin!
Yeah, this definitely needs to happen. We already have the OMAKE tracks, now it's time to complete the soundtrack.

It gets my vote and, I'd dare to say, when we'll release this we'll take the chance to remaster the OMAKE tracks as well and release in its full glory.
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
Call me stupid, but wasn't this already released by Techno Soft themselves?
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/technosoft-game-music-collection-vol.-5-thunder-force-iv
Don't know how the audio compares to the releases on here, but I think this is the reason they opted for the omake tracks and not the original OST.
Lots of Mega Drive games got an official release, but often these release sounded really bad due to bad equalization, use of external sound sources or, even worse, emulation.

Our releases have been often praised as vastly superior to the OSTs released, so there are no issues with an OST of a certain game existing: we'll still rip them regardless.
Then you may colour me shocked! I thought the reason 16BAP had only done the omake tracks was, well, what I already said!

Therefore, I second the motion of a high-quality release of the Thunder Force IV music!
I know it's in poor taste to bump a thread this old, but I'd kill to have a 16BAP rip of Thunder Force IV
No problems in bumping threads here. If you read the guidelines you'll see that by posting in the threads of games you want to be released, you actually improve their rating (ie: they will gain priority and get released earlier).

Give a look at the other requests and see if there's anything you'd like to see released! Smile